Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Visee x Mercury Duo Brilliance Forming Eyes

Update Monday June 20, 2011.

Julia left a comment suggesting I should try using the cream base on these palettes on my lower lash line or in the inner corners of my eyes, and I did, and though I still don't like the greasy texture of these cream bases, they did work out a lot better!

And what do you know, apparently I haven't been following instructions on how to use these palettes either, because the plastic packaging for these clearly says the cream base is to be used to highlight the inner corner of the eye. Ha, silly me. A classic case of incorrectly using the product and then rant about it. My apologies. I take back some of the mean things I said about the cream base on these palettes ^.^

This encourages me to go back and use all the cream shadows I hate, like that Canmake Jewelstar Eyes below, on my lower lash and inner corners of the eyes too. Thanks for the great suggestion, Julia!

--------------------------------------------
Original post Friday, June 17, 2011.

Originally I didn't want to go anywhere near these Visee Brilliance Forming Eyes, thanks to the glittery cream base (lower left) on each palette.

I'd made this point repeatedly - I don't have anything against cream eye shadows. Quite the contrary, I love them. I wear sheer ones (Laura Mercier Metallic Creme Eye Colour in Platinum) as base and use the more pigmented ones (also Laura Mercier, in Gold, as well as the long discontinued Lancome Colour Dose in Bungalow Berry) to add depth. But the glittery cream shadows that are usually included in many Japanese made eye shadow palettes, and sometimes sold separately too, like Canmake Jewelstar Eyes (I still regret that mistake, urgh), are something else entirely. And mind you I'm not talking about the cream liners in palettes like T'estimo Frame Impact and Grande Shine Eyes, which surprisingly don't crease on me as they do on most people. I'm talking about the super greasy, crease central, chunky glittery crap that's so gritty it irritates my eyes, like the one in this Visee Brilliance Forming Eyes. And this is coming from someone who loves sparkly glittery eye shadows!


A-6 Blue

A-7 Gray
Continue reading »

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar