Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Elegant Touch Envy Nail Wraps







Who loves nail wraps? *both hands up*.

I have always appreciated the convenience and cleverness of nail wraps especially as I suck at applying nail varnish, let alone intricate nail art. Its amazing how the nail wrap trend started a few years ago with plain block colours of red and pink and now you can literally find anything and everything in them when it comes to patterns, designs and textures. These particular ones by Elegant Touch are on-trend yet chic at the same time. I cannot stand leopard print ones that most brands like to overdo hence it was quite refreshing to see a brand bring out designs that are more modern and young.

Albeit hard to pull off if you have parched cuticles and unmanicured hands like myself, these would look fab on the beach, at work or on a holiday. They are quite Summer-y in the colours they come in. Now I did love the Nude nail wrap with polka dots on it but it just does not flatter my skin tone very well. On lighter skin tones, it would look uber cute. The tattoo one with the white background is absolutely adorable as well. But my favourite and an unexpected one at that is the multicoloured bling called 'Candy Sprinkles' quite aptly. It's so eye catching and the transparent background just makes it pop that little more. It also applies much better comparatively making application mistakes and uneven edges not visible as much.

Nails wraps or good old nail varnish? What would you choose as a desert island fave? Let me know.

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar