Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Bourjois Delice de Poudre Bronzing Powder AKA Chocolate Bronzer | Full Review


Hi gorgeous girls, I hope you have all had a fabulous bank holiday weekend, and if you've been unfortunate to have been working for the majority of it, then I feel your pain - But hey at least there are only four more days left till the weekend :) Today I wanted get my review up on my most loved bronzer ever, which is of course the Bourjois Delice de Poudre Bronzing Powder, otherwise known as the 'Chocolate Bronzer' due to its chocolaty smell. Expect to see the word LOVE in this review a lot, because this bronzer has been in a staple in my beauty routine for six years now and within those six years, theres not really a day that's passed where I've not used it - If that's not love for a beauty item, then I don't know what is.

For me the Bourjois Chcolate Bronzer ticks all the boxes and has everything that you need and want from a bronzer, its a great all rounder - It's perfect for contouring, using all over the skin for that for that sunkissed look and is the perfect bronzer to use as a blush on those minimal makeup days in the height of summer. The Bourjois chocolate bronzer has a matte finish which is perfect as I find it blends flawlessly into  your skin to give you that natural bronzed look, especially if your using this for an all over bronzed look. The colouring of this bronzer for me is just perfect as it really adds a lovely warmth to your skin and gives a you a glowing sunkissed look which I love. Admittedly the bonzer does have subtle orange undertones too it, however your going to get this with most bronzers - Afterall you have to think why your applying a bronzer in the first place, right? But don't worry your not going to come out looking like an orangutan! It's not that sort of orange. When ever I apply this, I find that the bronzer gives me a warm healthy look and adds a touch of radiance to my skin. One of my favourite things about the Bourjois Chocolate Bronzer is that its really buildable, as the bonzer doesn't pick up too much product on application - Which also makes this the perfect bronzer for contouring. With one light sweep across the bronzer with your brush, will give you just the right amount of product to  give you that gorgeous sunkissed look. If you are looking to add more product to complete your look, then I love how you can add more product easily without it looking cakey on your skin. This is because the texture of this bronzer is ever so light and it really does feel so smooth and soft to the touch.


The Bourjois chocolate bronzer does have light flecks of shimmer in it, as you can see from the pictures and my swatches, but fear not beauties as its not going to make your face sparkle and shine. I find that you can't even see the flecks of shimmer when its on your face - I'm pretty sure that it is these subtle shimmers which gives that bronzer that gorgeous warm glow though, so it's key that they are there, I'm sure of it. I've always used the shade 52, which I believe is the darkest shade Bourjois do in this bronzer, but for you fair skinned beauties, Bourjois do have a lighter shade, which I'm sure will work perfectly for those of you who worry about bronzers being a bit dark for you. Another thing that this bronzer gets a lot of comments about, is its unique smell - It's not called the chocolate bronzer for nothing. I find that the smell leans more towards a vanilla scent, rather than chocolate, but either way it smells yummy. However I find that as soon as it's applied on my skin, I can't smell it at all - So for those of you with sensitive skin, I think you will be just fine using this as the scent is not a heavy one. 

As for packaging Bourjois have kept it fuss free and have popped it in this cardboard box with a heavy magnetic strip. I love how easy this is to pop in your makeup bag as its pretty thin. I also love the colours Bourjois have used as I think it's ever so eye catching and has a bit of a different look to other bronzers that you can get. The only thing that would make this packaging perfect, would be if there was a little compact mirror built into the opposite side of the bronzer for a quick touch up on the go. But for its £6.99 price tag I certainly can't complain  I think it's ever so cute how it opens up like a little book though, and it always makes me smile to see the little treasure that's inside - As a sucker for packaging it's these little things which I love.

I can't ever see myself without this bronzer and I simply can't fault it in anyway. I've tried a lot of bronzers from high end to cheap as chips and nothing else compares to this. Although I must admit, I've still not gotten my beauty mitts on the NARS Laguna Bronzer, which I am dying to try. I've just not splurged out on it yet as I love the Bourjois Chocolate  so much and why change something that works perfectly for you? But if you have tried both bronzers, I would love to know how you find it compares and if you think I should splurge on the NARS Laguna as I've heard nothing but rave reviews - And if I'm completely honest, just looking for a good excuse to treat myself to it :)

If you've not tried the Bourjois Delice de Poudre yet, I urge you to pick one up on your next beauty spend at Boots as you wont be disappointed  With summer just around the corner, this is the perfect time to give this a whirl. You can pick it up from Boots here or if your feeling lucky Gemma from Miss Makeup Magpie and I are giving away one of these chocolate bronzers in our huge collaborate giveaway which you can find all the details on how to enter here.

Do you love this bronzer as much as I do? I would love to know your thoughts.

Lot's of Love



Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar