Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Gliss Kur Every Day Oil Elexir review



I wrote about the John Frieda repairing oil elexir the other day and I suddenly remembered I had a similar bottle lying around my bathroom that I had forgotton to use. It was the Gliss Kur Every Day Oil Elexir, which can be used before and after washing and on dry hair against flyaways. To write this review I used it this morning.

Although the label said to use 2 pumps I had to use 6 just to cover my 80 cm long hair and even after that I felt like I hadn't used enough on my ends. My hair looked shinier while wet and once dry my hair sure looked better than it usually does. But although it did add some shine and weight to my hair, I do prefer the result from the John Frieda oil. You will find the review just below this one. The John Frieda oil, then again, is a straight up repairing oil and boy did my hair feel repaired! Fresh, thick, healthy, soft, smooth, easy to style and frizz free. This oil lost its effect after a bicycle ride, which is a shame.

So if you are at the drugstore and have to choose between Gliss Kur or John Frieda, I'd go for John Frieda.

x

Helena

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar