Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

T & W's Wedding!!!

Hi Dolls!!!HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!! So this is my first post for 2013!!! (Officially) and last year i was a bridesmaid at my friends sisters wedding!!! (Last year that sounds so wierd :/) ... Anyway, this wedding has got the be one of the best weddings i have ever attended in my life!!! It was soooo much fun !!

Everything was fun from dressing up to making up and watching the bride get ready to the exchange of vows. One of my favorite parts of the wedding was watching the brides makeup get done by none other than the great BANKE MESHIDA...








me getting my makeup done


Honestly dolls, when i saw her  i was so excited.. I just wanted to watch her in action.She is like the BEYONCE of the makeup world for me. HEHE.  She and her glammy squad did our makeup and  she is truly amazing at what she does. Also super nice too.


she took this pix of mee! :D




The bridesmaid's dresses were just FABULOUS!!!! It was a full flair gold tube dress with sequins. I absolutely loved wearing it and i felt like a princess. ( Yes i know it wasn't my day but still :))








My friend who was the chief bridesmaid. Her dress was LOVELY




We all wore Ruby woo on our lips.. :*




Me and some of the bridesmaids . We were 10.


The bride!! Doesnt she look so beautiful!!

I had an amazing time at the wedding!! Everything was on point even though i didn't catch the bouquet! :(

The bride changed into a gorgeous silver and gold dress to boogie down!! She looked absolutely stunning.





                                                        Hope you enjoyed this post guys!!

                                                               Thanks for stopping by!!!

                                                                         XOXO

                                                                        Precious

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar