Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Nail Haul: Revlon Scandalous And Essence L.O.L

Hello lovelies, 

Summer is almost here in Pakistan, weather is little hot & spring is blooming parallel around. Everything is looking so colorful and fresh; makes me feel happier, refreshing plus creative mind. That's why I love spring/summer. 

Anyways get to the point. Recently! I have ordered two pretty nail colors from Daraz.pk, as spring is showing pleasant moods so I decided to grab something brighter in color to toast my favorite season of the year. 




I have ordered one nail polish from Revlon and other is from Essence. Both are such pretty nail colors made for this spring season. 


The Revlon Scandalous has fuchsia colored chunky glitter with black base. After applying four coats you will get the perfect result and color payoff, applying four coats made me little crazy because this took lots of time to get dry, Plus removing this nail polish is also a problem for me. That is why I am not big fan of texture or glitter nail polishes. But still  I'm in love with this nail polish by Revlon 


The Essence L.O.L is funky green/yellowish color and it's super easy to apply. I think two coats are more enough to achieve the perfect result and color. The application is super easy in terms of drying so fast. 

Hope you like this short post. Do share your experience regarding your recent nail haul. 


Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar