Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Desert Spot.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Annie Greenabelle Long Sleeve Bodycon Dress - Headmistress Watson Lake Headdress - ASOS Distressed Art Boot

Although I did catch a lot of unflattering angles and inconsistent in these shots, I'll take comfort in the fact that I am absolutely fixated on wearing this little ensemble all through Summer - even if I do wish that I had sunbaked parts of Arizona as a backdrop rather than my favourite corrugated wall (though I suppose jumping nonchalantly wouldn't be quite so easy in Arizona).

Annie Greenabelle's Fairtrade certification and 100% organic cotton dress makes it so much smilier for me to jump around, particularly as I've been such a fan of her work for a while, and the fun spots and sweet scooped back definitely embody the fresh but simple vibe Annie's work is all about. You've probably seen a lot of her work floating around TOPSHOP (tea dresses, come to mama) and this aesthetically and ethically pleasing designer is going a long way, let me tell you. Check out her adorable work HERE.

To go with the desert feel of my new ASOS boots (I physically hugged them when they danced out of their little box) is this amazing headdress, made by Jillian over at Headmistress. After trying to help a friend with some feathers for a school design project, I now truly appreciate Jillian's talent in fashioning amazing feathered pieces. I'll definitely be showing more of this beautiful headdress (the rustic colours and perfect gold and leather details get me every time) so keep your eyes peeled for some feathery goodness HERE - particularly if you have a secret love of feathered rings and general badassery.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.usImage Hosted by ImageShack.usImage Hosted by ImageShack.us
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

I'm still so sore from the walk - tennis this morning was such a battle! Some exciting things happening this week - will keep you posted. Literally (but only on twitter and Bloglovin' :p)

*love*

xx

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar