Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

August favourites featuring Milani, By Terry, Make Up Forever, Omorovicza, bloggers and more!


Acqua Di Gioia, Revlon Equave, By Terry, Terrybly Densiliss, Charlotte Tilbury, Hot Lips, KIM K.W., Lip Cheat, Iconic Nude, Make Up Forever, Artist Rouge, Omorovicza Oxygen Boost, Laura Geller, Milani, Luminoso


Wowsers, how is it the end of August already?! It feels like summer flew by in the blink of an eye and next thing we'll be talking about Christmas! I've had a lovely month with my birthday, my niece's birthday and our wedding anniversary and I have had lots of new products to play with because I received so many lovely pressies! It was difficult to narrow down, but here are my favourite products from August and I've included some bloggers too. I read lots of blogs regularly and the ones mentioned in previous favourites posts are still ones that I read every time they publish a post, but I like to mention more regularly. I should really add a Blogroll section to the top of my blog so that I can link them all at some point. Anyway, let's get on with it!

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar