Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Officially Linked with StyleHaul (Enjoying Partnership Program)

Remember this post of mine? Remember myself blogging about my “accidental feature” in a StyleHaul video in Michelle Phan’s segment? stylehaul[5]

I have never felt so much happier in my career as a makeup guru in YouTube when I received an email from StyleHaul’s Recruiting Coordinator on July 27. It brought me to tears when they said that my channel would be a great fit with their network.

I am officially announcing that I am now part of the StyleHaul Network! I am in deep gratitude to the StyleHaul Team, and my viewers who have supported me all the way!

This partnership created changes in my YouTube Channel! No more awkward-looking video thumbnails and say aloha to my banner!

bannerfff

I still can’t believe it.

Please stay tuned for more updates! I am very happy to be part of the StyleHaul Network.

PLEASE VISIT: | www.youtube.com/stylehaul | www.youtube.com/saytiocoartillero |

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar