Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Versace Yellow Diamond

For a limited amount of time, any purchase of Versace fragrance at Boots over £50 will give you a GWP of a chic Versace tote that you can sport on the beach or at a picnic at the park this season.

The fragrance is quite powdery and sweet. It’s surely something that you have smelt before and it might bring back memories depending on where and when you wore a similar fragrance. I can surely sniff a bit of pear, a bit of freesia and a hint of musk.







It is quite girly and feminine, for someone of a younger age group I suppose who don’t like experimenting with spicy, woody and edgy scents. It’s quite safe and long wearing and surely something that is uplifting yet comforting for a bright sunny day!

I would not say the scent is very unique but purchase it for the exquisite botttle and tote bag you get with it and it will be totally worth the money if you are vain just like me.



The bottle is a stunner, period. The way the cap of the bottle has been shaped to resemble the shape and the cut of a diamond is beautiful. It sparkles so prettily in daylight as I have my dresser in my conservatory (don’t ask!) and I cannot stop staring at it.

If you don’t like the sound of this one, there are quite a few others such as Crystal Noir, Bright Crystal, Vanitas, Pour Femme and Versense that Versace do as well if you want to get your hands on the tote without the hefty price tag. 

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar