Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

My recommended lip products for summer



Revlon's Super Lustrous Lipgloss in Pink Pop

Summertime is the time wherein I write about my summer product recommendations and tips. (Duh) I've been going through my makeup kits last night, looking for lip products that I'd bring to my Boracay trip next week. I just thought, why not recommend some lip products that you guys can bring to your own vacays? So here's a curated list of my affordable lip product recommendations for summer.

I've got you covered from tints to lipsticks, so read on! :)


If you want some color on your lips without the weight and feel.....


Try Benefit Cosmetics Cha Cha Tint. (P1,800.00) Who says you need lipsticks and lip balms for succulent- looking lips? :)

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar