Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

L'Oreal Paris Dream Lengths Wonder Water - how does it compare to Kérastase K-Water?

 

L'Oreal Paris Dream Lengths Wonder Water - how does it compare to Kérastase K-Water?


Sorry for my unexpected break from the blog. I'll be honest, I just didn't feel like posting and I never want anything to be forced, so I just took the week off! But I'm back now, with the rest of the month's posts planned and I'm excited to be blogging again. 

I first mentioned Kérastase K-Water on the blog last summer (post here), and, although expensive, I was happy to pay the price for the mirror-like finish that it gave my hair, plus a little goes a long way.  My only criticism was the dispenser - I felt that there was a lot of wastage and that a spray bottle would be more effective and easier to use. Earlier his year, people started to rave about L'Oreal Paris Elvive Dream Lengths 8 Second Hair Treatment, and mentioned that it was similar to K-Water, but a hell of a lot cheaper, so of course I had to try it and compare.

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar